New Zealand Taxation Principles, Cases & Questions 2015 provides a topical analysis of all the major areas of taxation as they are applied in New Zealand. Its practical, uncomplicated approach makes this resource the ideal first point of reference for students and others seeking to understand the principles of laws of taxation.
Key features include:
- Topical coverage of the Income Tax Act 2007;
- New questions and answers for 2015, as well as selected case studies;
- Examples, case summaries, and selected legislative extracts;
- Flowcharts, diagrams and tables illustrating key tax principles;
- A comprehensive index, and tables of cases and legislation;
- Cross references to New Zealand Taxation Casebook 2015.